Renown Health is northern Nevada’s largest and only locally owned, not-for-profit integrated health network committed to meeting the health and wellness needs of our growing community and serving the surrounding Lake Tahoe and northeast California regions.
We are seeking a Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our dynamic, collaborative, and experienced pediatrics team. You can expect a highly supportive leadership team committed to providing resources to keep patients as the center focus of care. Additionally, we are excited to announce our association with the new Pediatric Residency Program through our affiliation with the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine.
Review Renown’s Annual Report - DETERMINATION IN ACTION - to see how we are improving healthcare in Nevada.
- Full-time employed position with Renown Medical Group
- Area’s only Children’s Hospital
- Children’s Hospital Association, Children’s Miracle Network Hospital, IBCLS Care Award
- Supportive team approach with flexible work-life balance schedule
- Formal Academic Affiliation with University of Nevada, Reno School Medicine/Renown
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with Match
- CME stipend
- Health Benefits, employer-paid Short-Term Disability
- 7 weeks Annual Leave bank – all-inclusive
- Liability Insurance coverage
- Starting bonus inclusive of Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement and student loan assistance program.
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
Nothing beats living in the Reno-Tahoe region. Our area holds a favorable quality of life from Reno itself to the shores of beautiful Lake Tahoe. With over 300 days of sunshine annually, endless activities, diverse culinary scene, and family friendly community, it is easy to understand why so many people choose to live, explore, and play in the natural beauty of our region. Nestled at the base of the Sierra Nevada, Reno is a quick drive to Lake Tahoe, Sacramento, Napa Valley, or San Francisco. Come see for yourself.