Renown Health is Northern Nevada's largest and only not-for-profit locally governed healthcare network. Renown Health is seeking a Critical Care Physician to join our highly successful medical group.
The Intensivist team is physician lead and will operate in a closed ICU with the Intensivist serving as head of the multidisciplinary team, overseeing and managing all ICU patients and working closely with surgeons, emergency medicine physicians, pulmonary medicine physicians, hospitalists and support staff.
The provider will also have the opportunity to teach Residents and Medical Students as part of Community Faculty for University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine. Renown Regional is a state-of-the-art, 800 bed acute care facility with comprehensive and outpatient services and 24-hour emergency care.
- Employed position
- Level II Trauma Center - 808-bed Medical Center
- 92 ICU Beds
- Closed ICU
- Strong Mid-level Support
- Block Schedule; 7 days on / 7 days off
- Competitive Compensation and Quality Bonus
- Full Health Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision
- CME Stipend $5000
- Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail Coverage
- $30,000 Start-to-Work Bonus and Relocation Assistance
- Teaching Facility for University Nevada Reno Medical School
- No State Tax
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Listed in Top 100 cities in the US
- 30 minutes from Beautiful Lake Tahoe
- Four seasons with over 300 days of annual sunshine
Family-friendly community, culinary scene, affordable living, outdoor recreational activities and other Perks
Please contact the In-house Recruiter Monica Mikulich | email@example.com