Renown Health, is northern Nevada’s largest and only not-for-profit integrated health network committed to meeting the health and wellness needs of our growing community and serving the surrounding Lake Tahoe and northeast California regions.
We are seeking a BE/BC Endocrinologist to join our growing endocrinology practice. If you are committed to providing quality and compassionate clinical care to your patients and energized by interacting with local medical students and residents as part of Renown’s affiliation with the University of Nevada, Reno School Medicine, we would like to talk with you.
- Supportive Team approach
- Out-patient Full-Time Clinical position - Adult patient base
- Ultrasound Equipment in Clinic
- Minimal Call – typically hospital phone consultations only
- Research opportunities if desired
- Competitive Compensation with Value-Bonus Structure
- 401k with Match, CME Allowance
- Board Certification covered
- Health Benefits, employer-paid Short Term Disability
- 7 weeks Annual Leave bank
- Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail coverage
- $50K Start-to-Work/Relocation Bonus
- Qualifying entity for Federal Loan Forgiveness Program as 501(c)(3)
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
Nothing beats living in the Reno-Tahoe region. Our area holds a favorable quality of life from Reno itself to the shores of beautiful Lake Tahoe. With over 300 days of sunshine annually, endless activities, diverse culinary scene, and family friendly community, it is easy to understand why so many people choose to live, explore and play in the natural beauty of our region. Nestled at the base of the Sierra Nevada, Reno is a quick drive to Lake Tahoe, Sacramento, Napa Valley or San Francisco. Come see for yourself.
Contact: Cathy Sprinkel, Senior Provider Recruiter | firstname.lastname@example.org | 775.982.6381