Renown Health, Northern Nevada's largest and only not-for-profit locally governed healthcare network is seeking Urology Nurse Practitioners to join our Surgery team in our physician lead medical group.
Mandatory 1 year NP Surgical Assist experience. Urology experience preferred.
The Urology NP will provide First Assistance on all surgeries, evaluate, consult, and treat Urology patients, round responsibilities in the hospital, as well as Outpatient Clinic follow up.
NPs work closely with Surgeons, Nurses, Hospitalists and Intensivists.
New Graduates Not Considered
- Monday – Friday, 7 am to 5 pm
- 1st Assist Certification Required
- Daily rounds in the hospital
- Outpatient Clinic- new consults and post op follow up appointments
- 1:3 call shared with Urology NP team
- Epic EMR
- Competitive Compensation – Salary + Quality Bonus
- Full Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- CME Stipend $1500
- Start to Work Bonus
- Teaching facility for the University Nevada, Reno School of Medicine
- No State Income Tax
- Reno ranked in Top 100 places to live
- 30 minutes to Lake Tahoe, 2 hours to Sacramento, 3.5 hours to San Francisco
- Enjoy four seasons with over 300 days of sunshine annually
- Family-friendly community, affordable living, a thriving culinary scene, and other Perks
For more information please contact Monica Mikulich | In-House Physician Recruiter email@example.com or 775-982-4534