Bold plans for Cancer Care in Reno
William N. Pennington Cancer Institute is recruiting a motivated Breast Oncology physician to join our rapidly growing and expanding Institute for Cancer. We are embarking on a considerable expansion of our medical oncology section under the direction of our new Cancer Center leadership to enable patients to receive high quality, evidenced-based care, while staying close to home.
We are envisioning building the 1st NCI designated Cancer Center in Nevada.
Add your voice, vision, passion, and commitment to developing and establishing our program. The recent affiliation between Renown Health and the University of Nevada Reno, School of Medicine forms the perfect foundation for ultimate success!
We are fortunate to be able to count on the support of our leadership. The highest immediate priority is recruiting additional sub-specialty hematologists/medical oncologists to expand our clinical footprint.
POSITION AND HIGHLIGHTS:
- Multidisciplinary Cancer Care provider team includes 5 Radiation Oncologists and Breast Surgical Oncologists
- State of the Art Radiation Oncology Suite
- 26 Chair Infusion Center – space to expand and dedicate to Oncology
- Extensive support staff in place: Advanced Practice Providers, Care Coordinators, dedicated Pharmacists, Nurse Navigators, Psychosocial Services and Palliative Care
- Oncology Clinic attached to Cancer Institute
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent Health Benefits, employer-paid short term disability, 401k w/match
- CME Allowance
- Start-to-Work Bonus
- 7 weeks Annual Leave (inclusive of vacation, education, holidays)
- Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail coverage
RENO/LAKE TAHOE REGION:
- No state income tax
- Listed in top 100 cities to live
- 30 minutes from beautiful Lake Tahoe
You will be living in one of the most beautiful parts of this country (listed in top 100 cities to live), in a state with no state income tax. Reno has all the amenities you expect to have at your disposal and the outdoors here are unparalleled - with Lake Tahoe and the surrounding mountains (hiking/biking in the summer, skiing/snowboarding in the winter) as the pinnacle.
Napa and Sonoma are a 4 hour drive from here, but other precious wine and fruit regions are only a 2 hour drive from home.
Monica Mikulich | Renown Health In-House Provider Recruiter
email@example.com | 775-982-4534