Renown Health, Northern Nevada's largest and only not-for-profit locally governed healthcare network, is seeking a Neuromuscular Physician to join our growing practice.
The ideal candidate will continue to build the Neuromuscular program and also treat General Neurology patients. Position will provide time for EMG testing and patient evaluation. Highly trained Tech support staff is in office to assist in testing. Position will include treating some Headache patients - performing Botox injection treatments. .
The Physician will have the opportunity to conduct clinical trials as well as teach Residents and Medical Students from University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine as part of their practice.
The Institute of Neurosciences at Renown Health is a Joint Commission accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center and Level III accredited Epilepsy laboratory.
- Outpatient schedule Monday – Friday, 8a to 5p
- General Neurology and assist in building Outpatient Stroke Bridge Clinic
- Perform EMG
- Participate in clinical research trials, including but not limited to headache trials
- Epic EMR
- Competitive compensation: 1 year salary guarantee plus Quality Incentive Bonuses
- 7 Weeks Accrued Time off
- Full Medical Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, paid Board Certification and Licensure reimbursement
- Guaranteed annual salary of $350,000
- CME Stipend $5,000
- Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail Coverage
- $60,000 Start-to-Work Bonus
- Reno/Tahoe Community
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- 3 hour drive to San Francisco and Napa Valley, 2 hour drive to Sacramento
- Listed in Top 100 cities in the US
- 18 world class ski resorts
- Enjoy four seasons and over 300 days of annual sunshine
- Family friendly community, culinary scene, affordable living, outdoor recreational activities and other Perks
Contact the In-House Recruiter for more information : Monica Mikulich | firstname.lastname@example.org