Renown Health, based in Reno, is northern Nevada’s largest and only not-for-profit integrated health network with a 800,000 square mile catchment area resulting in one of the busiest Level II Trauma centers in the nation treating over 100,000 ER and Trauma patients annually.
We are seeking a BE/BC Physiatrist to join our 10 member, fast growing, PM&R Acute Service Consult team with additional interest in consulting our ICU patients - SCI or TBI BE/BC is a plus. The physician will be part of the Consult team for Renown Regional, 800 bed Level II Trauma Center and a Regional Transfer Center for Northern Nevada. Physiatrists are part of the Neurosciences Institute which supports a 10 bed Comprehensive Stroke Center and the Renown Rehabilitation Hospital - the Region’s largest and only CARF-accredited and certified hospital.
This 62-bed facility serves patients from central and northern Nevada and California as well as out-of-state visitors totaling 1,000 patients annually. The Renown PM&R department includes acute consultation service, inpatient rehabilitation service, outpatient neuromuscular clinic as well as outpatient/interventional pain management services.
- Fast growing program specializing in TBI, SCI, Stroke, Trauma, Neuro, Ortho
- Candidates should be interested in programmatic development, team based systems, and enjoy being part of a friendly , collaborative, environment.
- 24/7 Coverage provided by an experienced hospitalist team
- Competitive Compensation with Value-Bonus Structure
- 401k with Match, CME Allowance
- Board Certification Fee Covered
- Health Benefits, employer-paid Short Term Disability
- 7 weeks Annual Leave
- Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail coverage
- Teaching Facility for University of Nevada Reno, School of Medicine
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Nothing beats living in the Reno-Tahoe region. Our area holds a favorable quality of life from Reno itself to the shores of beautiful Lake Tahoe. With over 300 days of sunshine annually, it’s easy to understand why so many people choose to live, explore and play in the natural beauty of our region. Nestled at the base of the Sierra Nevada, Reno is a quick drive to Lake Tahoe, Sacramento, Napa Valley or San Francisco.
Please contact the in-house recruiter Monica Mikulich | email@example.com