Renown Health is northern Nevada’s largest and only locally owned, not-for-profit integrated health network committed to meeting the health and wellness needs of our growing community and serving the surrounding Lake Tahoe and northeast California regions.
We are seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Nephrologist to join our dynamic, physician-led multi-specialty medical group as a member of our experienced pediatrics team. You can expect a highly supportive leadership team committed to providing resources to keep patients as the center focus of care. Additionally, we are excited to announce our association with the new Pediatric Residency Program through our affiliation with the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine.
- Full-time employed position with Renown Medical Group
- Renown Children’s Hospital – the region’s only children’s hospital
- Supportive team approach with flexible work-life balance schedule
- Level II Trauma Center; Level III NICU. Area’s only PICU
- Formal Academic Affiliation with University of Nevada, Reno School Medicine/Renown
- Competitive Salary
- 401k with Match
- CME Allowance, Board Certification covered
- Health Benefits, employer-paid Short Term Disability
- 7 weeks Annual Leave bank – all-inclusive
- Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail coverage
- Starting bonus inclusive of Relocation Assistance
- Qualifying entity for Federal Loan Forgiveness Program as 501(c)(3)
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
Nothing beats living in the Reno-Tahoe region. Our area holds a favorable quality of life from Reno itself to the shores of beautiful Lake Tahoe. With over 300 days of sunshine annually, endless activities, diverse culinary scene, and family friendly community, it is easy to understand why so many people choose to live, explore and play in the natural beauty of our region. Nestled at the base of the Sierra Nevada, Reno is a quick drive to Lake Tahoe, Sacramento, Napa Valley or San Francisco. Come see for yourself.
Contact: Cathy Sprinkel, In-House Provider Recruiter | firstname.lastname@example.org | 775.982.6381