• Have a solid understanding of the business and operational aspects within the Renown Health entities, and the software/hardware used.
• Oversee design, configuration, testing and supporting files within assigned products and scope.
• Facilitates responses to Support Issues to successful resolution
• Create and maintain appropriate documentation.
• Troubleshoot moderate to complex problems, requests and questions from end users.
• Investigate end users preference while making design decisions about the underlying needs of the organization and user community, while navigating choices involved in application specifications
• Demonstrates the ability to work on multiple, complex projects with high quality results and adherence deadlines.
• Analyze business operations as they relate to design decisions, and prioritize and implement requested changes to the system.
• Collect information regarding potential system enhancement needs, and analyze new functionality in releases to determine how/if it should be used, and review and test each new release.
• Dependent on the Application(s) supported this position may be required to take call.
• Develop Level of Effort estimates and track actual time worked accurately.
• Demonstrate Project Management Skills, own project plans in designated area and uses Microsoft project or other tools to track tasks, manage project plans.
• Maintain regular communication with Business Owners, Project Managers, vendors and customers.
• Assists in the emergent change approval process
• Perform in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with software/hardware used.
• Develop clear and concise process flows and supporting documentation for business owners and units.
• Set and adhere to standards for naming and numbering conventions, change control, environment management and security classifications.
• Demonstrates a solid understanding of Data Architecture and Integration concepts and strategies, experienced in designing data integration solutions required.
Teamwork, Collaboration, Professionalism, and Leadership:
• Demonstrate the ability to facilitate meetings with customers to prioritize needs, set expectations and brings new functionality/design for review.
• Leads work groups within the department or within project scope.
• In general, works with a high level of independence
• Coordinates resources with other teams in order to facilitate work and project completion, may coordinate and/or participate in testing efforts.
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
• Demonstrate the ability to manage projects and work load independently, as well as part of a team.
• Provide knowledge transfer and mentoring to peers
• Creates training documentation for areas of expertise