It is the expectation of the Supervisor to be proficient in all retail sales associate’s job functions and be able to work in all retail store outlets as needed.
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Establish rapport with current and potential customers, and their clinical providers, in order to understand their product needs
• Maintain and demonstrate complete knowledge of all store products, services hours of operation and scheduled daily group activities
• Assist in maintaining inventories, pricing policies as well as the cleanliness of fitting rooms and displays
• Partner with Retail leadership on establishing guidelines for visual merchandizing, lighting, signage, space plan, and fixture layout
• Ensure these guidelines are implemented consistently amongst all retail outlets and employees
• Drive sales to meet assigned sales goals
• Provide payroll records in a timely manner
• Work cohesively with other departments and co-workers and contribute to team efforts
• Purchase order entry – re-orderable
• Ensure Retail operations are running efficiently and smoothly through review of sales reports, productivity, etc.
• Assist with training of retail employees
• Fills in other retail positions on an as needed basis i.e. call-offs
• Creates and Maintains Retail Staff Schedules
• Holds retail staff accountable on a sustained basis using all tools available.
Any additional duties and/or projects assigned by the leadership of Retail.
This position does not provide patient care.