Renown Health is currently recruiting dynamic, motivated, experienced Therapists to join our Behavioral Health Team to provide mental health and/or substance abuse counseling for adults in individual, couple, family, and group sessions.
- Northern Nevada’s largest and only not-for-profit healthcare network
- Stacie L. Mathewson Behavioral Health & Addiction Institute
- Provider Level position with Renown Medical Group
- Deliver problem focused, recovery oriented services to individuals, couples, families and groups
- Excellent compensation and health benefits
- 401K w/ match, Paid Liability Insurance, CEU, Start-to-Work Bonus
- Generous Annual Leave (inclusive of vacation, education, holidays)
- Experience: 2 years as a licensed clinician in a mental health setting.
- Licensure: Ability to obtain and maintain State of Nevada licensure as LCSW or Licensed Marriage Family Therapist.
Nestled at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Reno holds a favorable quality of life with no State Income Tax and an abundance of outdoor activities for all four seasons of the year. With over 300 days of sunshine annually, it is easy to understand why so many people choose to live, explore and play in the natural beauty of our region. Reno, Nevada is a central location and a quick 45-minute drive to Lake Tahoe, Sacramento (2 hours), Napa Valley (3 hours) or San Francisco (4 hours).
To discuss this opportunity, please contact our in-house Recruiter, Samuel Serniak, firstname.lastname@example.org