OverviewEstablished in 1988, Hometown Health is the insurance division of Renown Health and is northern Nevada’s largest and only locally-owned, not-for-profit insurance company providing wide-ranging medical coverage and great customer service to its members.
Hometown Health's offerings include:
- Competitive rates and access to northern Nevada's largest provider network
- Wide range of plans with unique benefit options
- Individual and Family (IFP) health insurance plans
- The Renown Health Plan offered through Nevada Health Link
- Small and large group health insurance plans
- Full-service, self-funded third-party administrator (TPA) options for groups 50+
- Online member benefits through MyChart
- Online enrollment and premium billing
- Senior Care Plus, a Medicare Advantage Plan
- Local customer service
- URAC Accredited Health Plan
- Health insurance
Insurance Types Accepted
View the list of Accepted Insurance Plans here.
Renown Health accepts most insurances. Please note that many insurance networks operate under various names and agreements. Before scheduling your appointment or procedure, the best way to verify your insurance benefits with our providers is to call your insurance company and ask if they will cover the services you require and your patient responsibility fee obligation.