Grilled Lemon Salmon Kebabs
June 29, 2022
Salmon is a highly nutritious fish loaded with heart-healthy fats. A 3-ounce portion of salmon contains between 700–1,800 milligrams of omega-3 fatty acid.
Research indicates that diets rich in omega-3 fatty acids can reduce inflammation and heart disease risk. Because salmon can be a strong flavor, lemon helps balance and bring a light citrus taste. In contrast, dill adds a slightly green, fresh note to this entrée.
So, if you’re looking for a quick and wholesome meal, try this grilled lemon salmon kebabs recipe—ready in just 20 minutes!
Grilled Lemony Salmon Kebabs
- Course: Dinner, Guilt-Free, Heart Health
- Cuisine: American
- Servings 4
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- 1 pound salmon fillets preferably wild, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 lemons sliced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil for brushing
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 sprigs torn fresh dill for garnish
- Heat grill to high. Skewer salmon and lemon slices, then brush with olive oil and season all over with salt and pepper.
- Grill skewers until salmon is cooked through, turning once, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Garnish with dill and serve.
- Note: To prevent wooden or bamboo skewers from burning, soak them in warm water for 10 to 30 minutes prior to threading and grilling.
Summer Buddha BowlSay Hello to Summer in a Bowl If you've wanted to add a healthy new dish to your recipe repertoire, now's the time. This tasty vegan bowl loaded with turmeric chickpeas, marinated tofu, and quinoa is the perfect summer addition.Read More
Gourmet Campfire S’moresIn honor of National S'mores Day, August 10, let's celebrate by making these toasty campfire s'mores with some scrumptious gourmet options! Please make sure an adult tends to the fire at all times.Read More