NOTE: Primary Care visits are by appointment only. Please check with our Call Center for availability by calling 775-982-5000. Hours are subject to change during holidays, emergencies and other situations.
Primary care doctors at Renown Medical Group – Fallon see patients of all ages and coordinate medical care including checkups, immunizations, referrals to specialists, lab work, x-ray & imaging and hospital admissions. If you require medical care for a specific condition, your primary care physician can recommend a specialist based on your needs.
- Colds and flu
- Allergic reactions
- Aches and pains
- Fractures and sprains
- Minor cuts and burns
- Respiratory infections
- Primary care doctors
- Annual health screenings
- Referrals to specialists
- Diagnosis and treatment of common illnesses
Insurance Types Accepted
- Northern Nevada Health Network (terminated June 1, 2021)
- U.A. Local 350 Health, Welfare & Vacation Trust Fund (Plumbers/Pipefitters)
- TriWest - Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- Anthem - Medicaid HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield*
- Anthem Pathway
- Nevada Health Care Inc.
- Senior Care Plus
- Custom Ink Group Health Plan
- Electrical Workers Health & Welfare Plan for Northern Nevada
- Northern Nevada Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- TRICARE - Health Net Federal Services
- Northern Nevada Laborers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- Health Plan of Nevada - Medicaid HMO
- Hometown Health
- United HealthCare*
- SilverSummit Healthplan - Medicaid HMO
View the list of Accepted Insurance Plans here.
Renown Health accepts most insurances. Please note that many insurance networks operate under various names and agreements. Before scheduling your appointment or procedure, the best way to verify your insurance benefits with our providers is to call your insurance company and ask if they will cover the services you require and your patient responsibility fee obligation.