The Renown Research Office is a centralized clinical trial office dedicated to facilitating all aspects of research projects conducted at Renown Health facilities or using Renown Health data. Additionally, we provide patient, provider and student research experiences and learning opportunities.
Specialties & Services
Insurance Types Accepted
- U.A. Local 350 Health, Welfare & Vacation Trust Fund (Plumbers/Pipefitters)
- TriWest - Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- Anthem - Medicaid HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield*
- Anthem Pathway
- Nevada Health Care Inc.
- Senior Care Plus
- Custom Ink Group Health Plan
- Electrical Workers Health & Welfare Plan for Northern Nevada
- Northern Nevada Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- TRICARE - Health Net Federal Services
- Northern Nevada Laborers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- Hometown Health
- United HealthCare*
- SilverSummit Healthplan - Medicaid HMO
View the list of Accepted Insurance Plans here.
Renown Health accepts most insurances. Please note that many insurance networks operate under various names and agreements. Before scheduling your appointment or procedure, the best way to verify your insurance benefits with our providers is to call your insurance company and ask if they will cover the services you require and your patient responsibility fee obligation.