Senior Care Plus is an HMO/PPO Medicare Advantage Plan with a Medicare contract operated by Hometown Health. Members and community members with questions about Senior Care Plus are welcome to visit during business hours. For more information, visit our website.
- Health insurance
- Medicare advantage plans
Insurance Types Accepted
- Northern Nevada Health Network (terminated June 1, 2021)
- U.A. Local 350 Health, Welfare & Vacation Trust Fund (Plumbers/Pipefitters)
- Anthem - Medicaid HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield*
- Anthem Pathway
- Nevada Health Care Inc.
- Senior Care Plus
- Custom Ink Group Health Plan
- Electrical Workers Health & Welfare Plan for Northern Nevada
- Northern Nevada Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- TRICARE - Health Net Federal Services
- Northern Nevada Laborers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- Health Plan of Nevada - Medicaid HMO
- Hometown Health
- United HealthCare*
- SilverSummit Healthplan - Medicaid HMO
View the list of Accepted Insurance Plans here.
Renown Health accepts most insurances. Please note that many insurance networks operate under various names and agreements. Before scheduling your appointment or procedure, the best way to verify your insurance benefits with our providers is to call your insurance company and ask if they will cover the services you require and your patient responsibility fee obligation.